Help Fight Judonia!

Please help sustain EAAZI in the battle against Jewish Zionist transnational political economic manipulation and corruption.

For more info click here or here!

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Followup: Subjugating American Muslims to Israel

And Connection to Columbia Unbecoming
by Joachim Martillo (ThorsProvoni@aol.com)
 
Kate Frazer was the Political Affairs Officer at the Israeli Consulate when Charles Jacobs and the David Project led a conspiracy against the rights of American Muslims to assemble freely to practice their religion. (See Subjugating American Muslims to Israel.) On July 5th she replied to a LinkedIn message I sent her when I was investigating David Project activities.

Kate Frazer wrote:

Hello Joachim,

I no longer do consulting for political writing.

Also, I googled your name and found that you are the author of a blog with all kinds of misinformation about me and my so called involvement with the David Project. I did what was no more than a summary of articles for them five or so years ago as a freelancer - a far cry from the "conspiracy" you say I was part of ! I do not appreciate being attacked in such a way or to have personal information about me posted.

I pretty much only write about the environment now because that is the issue closest to my heart. It really saddens me that extremists on both sides of Israeli/Arab issues derail all hope of progress - so much that I pretty much want nothing to do with writing in that arena anymore. It also saddens me that people would post utterly false information about others without checking the facts.

Please take the content referencing my name and my personal information down from your blog. Is the whole ISB vs. David Project stuff even going on anymore? Frankly, I don't know and could care less. I helped the DP summarize some newspaper articles years ago - who knew it would be blown so far out of proportion! I want nothing to do with any of it - please respect this request to remove the content from your site. If you have questions, I am happy to give you honest answers after you remove the untruths.

Sincerely,
Kate

On 3/8/08 3:43 AM, Joachim Martillo wrote:
--------------------
Kate,

I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn. I may need a consultant for some political writing in the near future.

-Joachim

 
Frazer's connection with the David Project, with the Israeli Consulate and with the conspiracy appears to have become a sensitive issue for her.

While Frazer's full profile no longer references the Israeli Consulate, the (Israeli) public entity that employed her certainly cannot be the David Project, which is a relatively small Boston outfit. There is no evidence that Frazer ever worked on Jacobs' dime. If she were contracting at the Consulate, and the Consulate lent her to one of Jacobs' racist projects, she would still be a member of the conspiracy albeit on a "work for hire" basis.

Her email to the David Project was sent from the Israeli Consulate Political Affairs Account during working hours on Sept. 24, 2004 and is critical evidence of racist Jewish Zionist activity against Muslims, and I certainly won't take it down off the web.
 
I have to assume the Boston Israeli Consulates's Guide to Speakers on Israel 2004-2005 correctly identified her as Political Affairs Officer at the Consulate General of Israel to New England.
 
While Frazer's involvement in Zionist misdeeds seems minor, American Jewish Zionist intelligentsia and the Israeli government have been putting the basic framework both to normalize Islamophobia and also to marginalize Arab and Muslim Americans in place for a long time.
 
In his Acknowledgements section (September 1989) to The Rushdie Affair, Daniel Pipes, who comes from the same extremist Zionist Newton Jew subcommunity as Charles Jacobs, references Floyd Abrams and Steve Emerson:

When the ayatollah posthumously induced the original publisher of the book to cancel the contract (on which, see the Appendix), I depended heavily on Floyd Abrams, Steve Emerson, Paula Roberts, and Judith Shapiro for counsel.
Steve Emerson (mentioned in Frazer's email) and Floyd Abrams played important roles in the David Project's anti-Muslim activities. The publisher was Basic Books and was owned by Rupert Murdoch, who suddenly found obtaining business loans and locating co-investors for his media ventures much easier once he changed his approach to Muslim and Arab issues.
 
In his April 4, 2005 Response to Ad Hoc Grievance Committee Report, Joseph Massad describes Floyd Abrams' approach to the accusations made by the David Project in the movie Columbia Unbecoming.

The Committee makes no attempt to relate Shanker's allegations to two of its own findings: first, that those testifying before the Committee agreed that I conducted my class in an inclusive manner, both in terms of allowing everyone to ask questions and that I set no limitations on the questions that could be asked. How then was the allegation that I sought to exclude, whether directly or through a heated exchange, a student who disagreed with me found credible? And, second, that I and my class were already the target of an organized attempt at espionage and intimidation when Shanker claimed to recover her memory suddenly because of hearsay by another student interviewed in "Columbia Unbecoming." Let me move now to the report's attempt to establish facts. The report never claims that it established Shanker's claim as true beyond a reasonable doubt, rather that it found it "credible." What this suggests is that at best the evidence was not persuasive enough to establish the claim as a solid incontrovertible fact but rather as "credible." Still, the report never explains the basis on which the committee found Shanker's claim and her witnesses more "credible" than my denial and that of my witnesses. Floyd Abrams, the advisor to the committee, responded to my public query by telling the Chronicle of Higher Education "That's what juries do all the time."10 Mr. Abrams seems to elide the fact that the ad hoc committee is not a court and that unlike the ad hoc committee, a real court and a real jury listen to real testimony, not from volunteers, but from all who were determined to be present when an incident occurred, and that the witnesses are subjected to cross-examination. These important elements, which escaped the attention of our esteemed lawyer, did not apply to the Ad Hoc Grievance Committee, as it is not a court of law, evidenced by its failure to accord me due process. Indeed, the committee's conclusion of the credibility of Shanker's claim stands undefended by facts, logic, or argumentation, all of which are absent in relation to this finding.
Abrams has effectively been an unofficial collaborator in Zionist anti-Muslim anti-Arab activities that go back almost 18 years and certainly should not have been on the Ad Hoc Committee because of his close association with people connected with the David Project or Charles Jacobs.
 
The Zionist program to subjugate American Muslims and Arabs to Israel (really to Judonia) has been in effect a long time with many covert participants.
 
 
Sphere: Related Content