Help Fight Judonia!

Please help sustain EAAZI in the battle against Jewish Zionist transnational political economic manipulation and corruption.

For more info click here or here!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Open Letter to Representative Capuano

My Representative to Congress Michael Capuano sent an e-update in which he announced the following:
Today the House considered H. Res. 34: Recognizing Israel’s right to defend itself against attacks from Gaza. I voted YES because to not support that right would undermine Israel’s rights as a sovereign state. That said, I continue to deplore the eagerness of this House to assign blame in a tragic and complicated historic conflict. It is true that Hamas began to fire rockets into Israel just days after the expiration of the six month ceasefire agreement. This properly elicited a reaction from Israel aimed at protecting its citizens. It is regrettable, however, that Israel was unable – in the three years after its unilateral withdrawal from Gaza – to work to strengthen those Palestinians who seek peace. I hope that a ceasefire observed by all parties, credibly verified and effectively monitored, will be followed by vigorous diplomacy. When calm is established, I urge the Government of Israel to engage in confidence-building measures to increase the likelihood of a negotiated settlement.
Here is my reply:

Mike,

I don't understand why the question of undermining Israel's rights as a sovereign state is important to you as an elected US official. The US government undermines the rights of sovereign states all the time.

That said, "Right to defend itself against attacks" is simply not as clear cut as you seem to assume.

We executed or imprisoned a lot of Germans after convictions at Nuremberg for doing to occupied Europeans what the IDF is doing to occupied Palestinians.

In addition, I have visited both the Palestinian Occupied Territories and Darfur. It is far more clear that the Israeli government is in violation of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide than the Sudanese government.

The Israeli government is a signatory to the Convention and has voluntarily submitted to its obligations.

It is hard to take ICC Prosecutor Moreno or any US government official seriously on issues of international rights or crimes until they start acting against Zionist genocidaires.

A number of my relatives have been members of the Israeli government or Israeli military at one time or another. If I were ICC prosecutor, I would certainly bring charges against them (and obviously even more senior Israeli officials).

Yet, to be honest, there is a more serious issue from the standpoint of Americans.

I have done a lot of economic and financial modeling in the past. In the 80s I began to suspect (longstanding) conspiracy, coordinated corruption and market manipulation in US financial markets. In the 90s, I became certain. In the 2000s, I began to identify organizations (more properly conspiratorial groups) closely tied to the Israeli government as responsible.

This conspiracy, corruption and market manipulation caused the financial meltdown.

I have begun building my case on my blog.

If you think this hypothesis is some sort of paranoid anti-Semitic or self-hating Jewish fantasy, take a look at The whistleblower.

Anyway, I have now been looking at US economic and financial data carefully since 2003. In my opinion, there is only one way to restore the USA economy. You can find the summary at Saving America in 100 Words. You can find some longer discussions at


Best,

Joachim Martillo
President
Ethnic Ashkenazim Against Zionist Israel
Sphere: Related Content