Help Fight Judonia!

Please help sustain EAAZI in the battle against Jewish Zionist transnational political economic manipulation and corruption.

For more info click here or here!

Monday, January 19, 2009

US Covers Israeli Health Care

Zionists Ripping Off Americans
by Joachim Martillo (ThorsProvoni@aol.com)

Aliyah! Step-by-Step: Making a Life in Israel (Yael K.'s blog) reports that Israeli national health care, for which the US government pays, is awesome:

Medical care here [Israel] is awesome

January 18th, 2009

You know, in the U.S. and in Germany, when you go to the dentist or to the doctor, they want their payment and they want it now, before you walk out the door. Not here. I thought I had a dentist appointment today (mistakenly, it is next Sunday). When I arrived at what I thought was the appointed time, I asked the secretary if it would be possible to come by and pay on Thursday when my new card is issued neand told her the story of my lost bank card, or would I need to reschedule my appointment?

First she commiserated with me about how awful it is to lose a card and all the bother that goes with replacing it and so forth. Then she was like, “of course you don’t have to pay immediately. Listen, if you ever find that you are short on money or have a problem like this, never never put off the medical care. You can pay in the next month or even in two or three months. The important thing is that your health is taken care of. We don’t put money before that and neither should you.”

It is like when I broke my collarbone before I was signed up with insurance and a medical provider –they sent me to the hospital and I paid nothing except for 10 sheks (about 4 U.S. dollars) for all the x-rays and everything else. They were like, ok when your bone has healed enough to comfortably to go the post office and sign up with Maccabi in a few weeks, it’ll all be taken care of. We’ve noted in your file that since you will be signing up with Maccabi you get the Maccabi rate now, and the 10 sheks is all you owe.

Because the State of Israel runs with an operating loss that the USA covers, we Americans are paying Yael K.'s medical bills.

Yet we Americans do not have national health care. I have to shell out something like $15,000 per year on medical coverage with a $3000 deductible.

There is little doubt in my mind and a lot of economic analysis to justify Blaming Jews for Financial Meltdown!

Jewish Zionists are ripping off Americans big time!


Sphere: Related Content